Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Seeking Locum Physiotherapist for Busy Private Practice
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to provide locum cover for staff leave during July and August 2018.
4 Life Physiotherapy is a progressive and forward thinking practice with a strong focus in the fields of musculoskeletal physiotherapy, occupational health, sports, rehabilitation, and general practice. We are dedicated to providing best practice, evidence based treatments and achieving outcome based results with our patient’s goals in mind.
We aim to set the bench mark for Physiotherapy services in the Peel / Mandurah Region and have been awarded the Peel Business of the Year Award in 2016 and 2017.
• Work in a multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, podiatrists, remedial massage therapists, and rehabilitation consultants, with extensive and varied experience in injury management and rehabilitation.
• Opportunity to explore an interest in, or further develop your skills in, musculoskeletal injuries, sports rehabilitation, occupational health & ergonomics, vestibular rehabilitation, manual therapy, Pilates, hydrotherapy and exercise rehabilitation.
• Work at a comfortable pace (with minimum 30 minute appointments), where the patient always comes first – all whilst earning excellent remuneration.
• Manage a busy and varied caseload of motivated, dedicated clients, with a large referral base from loyal patients and Doctors.
• State of the art treatment facilities and a well-equipped onsite rehabilitation gym, Pilates gym and onsite hydrotherapy pools.
• Fantastic location and great lifestyle in beautiful Mandurah. Close to train station and freeway.
The position available is for a full-time two month locum position, however part-time applications and one month locums will also be considered. Remuneration will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a tertiary qualified Physiotherapist with AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia.
- Hold current professional indemnity insurance.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be friendly and professional with a passion for improving people’s health and helping them reach their full potential.
- Be organised and be able to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.