Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Be recognised, be challenged, be part of a incredible team! Enjoy work with a fulfilling role!
We are seeking Physiotherapists to join our team working in Residential Aged Care sites in Launceston and North Tasmania on a casual basis in April/May.
And if you like us and what we do, and we like you, maybe we can work together for the longer term?!
What we Offer
Regular work with variety
- Flexible working arrangements, hours to suit your lifestyle and some adventures in the Tas outdoors
- Work with our close-knit team of professionals who will look after you
- Be part of an organisation that's having a positive impact on our wider community.
What we are looking for in you
- You're empathetic and compassionate
- Team player and Autonomous
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Rehabilitation, neurological, cardiorespiratory and musculoskeletal conditions
- Falls prevention, strength and balance training
- Pain management treatments and 1:1 Private consultations
- Individualized treatments and group therapy
We're passionate about your career
We support innovation, career growth, and open collaboration. Though we have 100+ employees we have maintained a family culture, working in the fastest growing employment sector in Australia. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our driven team providing quality care.
All team members receive training and support to help you adapt to the aged care and community environment.
How to Apply
Click APPLY, or contact Catherine Durham for further info:
p: 1300 797 556
e: [email protected]