Physiotherapy Job Summary:
KICK START YOUR CAREER WITH VITAL HEALTH!!!
• Self-motivated individuals have the opportunity to earn more!
• Opportunity to travel to rural, remote and Indigenous communities!
• On the job and external professional development opportunities.
• 12 month service Bonus!
• Locum or Permanent options available.
• Direct employment preferred - agency fees eat up your potential wage!
About the Role
We are seeking Physiotherapists (either new graduate or senior) to join our Queensland multidisciplinary team. Current vacancies include: Kingaroy, QLD. Busy caseload and diverse range of clients including paediatrics, aged care and Indigenous.
• Physiotherapy Degree;
• Current Driver's License;
• The right to work in Australia;
• Registration with AHPRA.
Benefits and Professional Development Support:
• Annual external Professional Development allowance
• Ongoing internal Professional Development with Senior Physiotherapists. Senior Physiotherapists currently on staff have 10+ years' experience in dry needling, neuromuscular specialities and muscular skeletal specialities.
• Work alongside and receive internal Professional Development from professionals in other disciplines including: Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Massage Therapists.
• Opportunity to learn how to deliver Sleep Studies.
• Be supported to get involved with local sporting teams, events and community health/wellbeing initiatives.
• The remuneration structure allows self-motivated individuals to increase their income.
• Initial housing support.
About Vital Health
Vital Health has 9 Centres across Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Currently there are 45 professionals employed across 7 different allied health disciplines - Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry and Massage Therapy. The Vital Health Team are passionate about improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services. We believe in innovation and encourage community engagement.
For more information follow us on Facebook or visit our website www.vitalhealthqld.com.au
To submit your application or to request further information please contact Vital Health's Human Resources Team on 07 4622 4322 or via [email protected]