Physiotherapy Job Summary:
North Kincumber Physiotherapy is looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated physiotherapists (2 positions coming up) to join the team of experienced Physiotherapists & full administrative support.
We have been established for over 15 years.
- Immediate start - negotiable for the right candidate
- Full time position (x2) or P/T as required by the successful applicant.
- No weekend work. A work life balance.
- Excellent remuneration (proportional to experience & training) & work conditions
- Flexible hours
- New Graduates are welcome
- a background in Manual and Exercise therapy would be favourable.
- Paperless clinic and a well-built exercise prescription software
- Close working relationship with various allied health practitioners (GPs, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, chiropractors, Podiatrists, exercise physiologists, personal trainers etc.)
Furthermore, we encourage professional development and also run regular in-services and training. Financial assistance is provided for approved courses. A mentoring program is available for new graduates.
We treat a wide range of patients (85% private and the rest is insurance or DVA). You will be exposed to many conditions:
- orthopaedic conditions (pre & post-surgery),
- sporting injuries (off the field acute injuries, ankles, knees, hips, spinal complaints, shoulder and upper limb complaints),
- sport screenings (pre-season),
- vestibular rehabilitation,
- chronic conditions,
- spinal dysfunctions,
Current staff are trained in dry needling therapy, Kinesio Taping (Certified Practitioner), Fascial Manipulation, Visceral Manipulation, Vertigo Assessment, synthetic casting along with many other skill sets.
Our focus in on evidence based practice and we use a wide range of manual therapy, exercise prescription as well as a holistic approach to musculoskeletal conditions.
We are located in Kincumber on the beautiful Central Coast, an hour north of Sydney, 40min south of Newcastle. It is central to the shops (2min walk) and the outdoors (5min drive from the surf, 3min drive from mountain bike tracks of Kincumber mountain).
- full AHPRA registration with no practice limitation
- work cover registration in NSW
- professional public liability & malpractice insurance cover of $20,000,000 AUD
- a First Aid certificate
- prior experience in sports and musculoskeletal Physiotherapy would be advantageous.
- a driver's licence