Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Cooinda Aged Care is a progressive, community owned aged care facility where person-centered care is a reality. Set on 25 acres our facility offers a tranquil setting which includes brand new award-winning facilities.
A demand for our Allied Health Services by community providers, coupled with consistent growth at our facility (150 beds and growing), has resulted in the need to expand our on-site multidisciplinary Allied Health Team. We are therefore seeking an enthusiastic and innovative professional to join us .
Your varied caseload would include:
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of functional limitations associated with cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, respiratory diseases, and other disorders of movement
- Community rehabilitation and restoration of function following illness or injury
- Complex pain management, falls prevention, and health promotion
What’s in it for you?
- Sunshine, less traffic, and complete change of scenery
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to grow skills in one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors
- Friendly, supportive, and fun teams!
What do we want?
- You must have qualifications approved by the APC (Australian Physiotherapy Council) in order for us to sponsor your TTS Visa
- AHPRA registration/Degree qualified as applicable
- Excellent clinical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative, compassionate, flexible, enjoys working with the elderly
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Valid National Police clearance
Knowledge of ACFI would be beneficial.
Email [email protected]