Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Peak Performance is a thriving sports, musculoskeletal and dance physiotherapy practice with an exciting part-time (potential full time) opportunity for the right candidate to join the team.
Established in 2016, our modern clinic has exceeded all expectations in providing physiotherapy and pilates services. We allow 45 minute initial and 30 minute standard one-on-one appointments. Our patient referral base comes from orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians and G.P.'s. Private patients make up 95% of our patient case load. Our principal physiotherapist also provides services to Sydney Dance Company and musical productions in Sydney.
Come and join a work place full of positivity, energy and fun.
- Sound clinical reasoning and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Committed to ongoing continuing education
- 1+ year experience in private practice
- Keen interest in Dance, Gymnastics, Physical Culture
- Dance Physiotherapy experience is a bonus
- AHPRA registration
- Flexible working hours
- Remuneration is above award wage and commensurate on experience
- Continuing education allowance, mentoring, in-services and inter-practice professional development
If you are a passionate and driven physiotherapist with a keen interest in working with a variety of athletes, with at least one year experience, wanting to work in a stimulating environment then please apply by emailing cover letter and CV to [email protected]