Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Full or part time private practice physiotherapist – 12 month contract -Sports Physio & Active Rehab Gisborne
Leading Physiotherapy practice located in the Macedon Ranges
• Friendly team with established caseload and strong community involvement
• Join a busy professional service within a team of Titled Sports Physiotherapists and Myotherapists
• Great practice and development opportunities as well as a mixed, varied workload
Sports Physio & Active Rehab offers a range of health care options providing expertise in sports & spinal treatment & rehabilitation. Rehabilitation is supported by our Clinical Pilates instructor & our specialty equipped gym.
Additionally our practice offers Myotherapy/Remedial massage from our experienced therapists along with a Titled Paediatric Physiotherapist who is available for assessment of developmental/neurological concerns. We commonly use Real Time ultrasound as part of our assessment.
At Sports Physio & Active Rehab we pride ourselves on delivering quality care, ensuring positive outcomes and providing an ethical approach in everything that we do.
We are able to offer the security of consistent contracted hours and offer flexible working conditions depending on individual needs. Administration management includes bookings, reception, payments & HICAPS
We are currently seeking a passionate physiotherapist to start in August 2017 for a 12month contract position with experience in sports/musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
The successful applicant will:
• Private practice, musculoskeletal and or rehabilitation experience is essential.
• Experience in Clinical Pilates Rehabilitation would be advantageous.
• Possess strong communication and case management skills
Have the ability to work in and liaise with a multi-disciplinary team
• Have good clinical knowledge and good diagnostic skills, with a passion to ongoing education
• Must be able to demonstrate a caring, enthusiastic and professional manner, including professional correspondence and record-keeping.
• Current AHPRA registration
• Hold a current Australian Business Number (ABN)
• Police Work check
• Working With Children’s check
• Professional indemnity insurance required
The successful applicant will have a promising future with a group of health professionals dedicated to quality care at the highest level.
To apply, please email your application with a covering letter attention Kara Murray, [email protected]