Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Are you a career minded Pilates trained Physiotherapist looking for a new opportunity in 2018 to work in a elite level sports medicine clinic?
We are seeking a full time pilates physiotherapist with more than 3 years experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy to begin end of March / Early April. (Days and hours are negotiable)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills, who is self motivated and able to work both in a team and autonomously.
A bit about us:
Sydney East Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics (SESMO) is a first class Sports Medicine Clinic in the heart of Double Bay. SESMO's has industry leading physicians, surgeons and allied health working in an elite team environment.
As a SESMO physiotherapist you will be working closely with the Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Physicians and Allied Health providers in Nutrition, Sports Massage , Exercise Physiology and Podiatry.
Our Physio team are a friendly, dynamic and an experienced team. We specialise in Musculoskeletal Injury, Post-surgical Rehabilitation, Sports Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates, We have strong links with local GPs, Gyms, Orthopaedic hospitals and the schools in the area.
Experience, although not necessary for the right candidate, would be helpful in the following areas:
• > 3 years clinical experience (preferably in private practice)
• Clinical Pilates experience/training
The successful applicant MUST HAVE:
• A Bachelor of Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
• Current, unrestricted APHRA registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (Sponsorship is not available for this position)
• Be available to work a minimum of 30 hrs per week
Please send your CV and cover letter to the listed email address.