Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Would You Like To Work With A Team Of Quality People That Are Genuinely Interested In Adding Value To Your Career?
If you are ambitious, motivated, committed to prof. development and always put your patients first, we want to talk to you!
We are a well established, industry leading Physio practice in Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
We are a winner of the Small Business Award for Outstanding Customer Service.
We provide an excellent work environment in our modern clinic with private treatment rooms.
We offer awesome Professional Development opportunities to enhance your skills and further your career.
Cremorne Physio is looking for a confident Musculoskeletal Physio / Clinical Pilates Instructor with great people skills to join our expanding team on a P/T basis (±20hrs/week) with a view to becoming F/T.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our patients, and has created a really amazing place to work.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about Musculoskeletal Physio and feel you would like to make a real difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of Musculoskeletal Physio, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
- If you love teaching small group exercise classes including Clinical Pilates,
- If you love having fun with your teammates at work and socially
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will provide ongoing support to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You will have regular opportunities to participate in Professional Development, both in house and externally.
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission, as well as share your own knowledge
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get an excellent work environment, flexible hours and great work/life balance!
- You don’t work on your birthday
- You get many more benefits, too many to mention here!
You will be happy to work most Saturday mornings
You will be able to start early or finish late during the week
You will have full AHPRA registration
You are able to work unrestricted in Australia
Womens' Health experience is a bonus, but not essential!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Musculoskeletal Physio to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with resume and referee contacts by 5pm Sydney time on Monday 18th June 2018.
Apply now by sending your application letter and resume to:
[email protected] or cal 02 9908 1949 for more information.
We want to welcome a team member who is a people person.
Please type “I am not a robot” at the top of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!