Physiotherapy Job Summary:
• Would you like to work in a progressive, forward-thinking private practice with a young, fun and energetic team?
• Would you like to live and work in the best climate in Australia with the beach only a few hundred metres from our clinics?
• Not currently getting the education and support you deserve?
• Are you motivated to succeed in physio from both a clinical and business perspective?
• Do you want to find the answers to developing a fulfilling work/life balance?
If you answered YES to any of these than the most important thing for you to do is contact us now.
We are looking for a physio with strong manual therapy skills and a fun, friendly demeanour to join our team. Private practice experience is desirable, as is training in Pilates and Dry Needling, however it is not essential. We have four fast-growing practices spread across the sunny Coffs Coast run by a young, proactive principal physio with a vision for providing not only exceptional healthcare but outstanding customer service. We have a very hands-on approach along with a strong exercise focus, backed by our fully equipped Pilates studios, onsite hydrotherapy pool, two gym-based clinics and strong links with other collaborative health care professionals. Our first clinic opened in 2007 and has since grown to our current four clinic organisation.
We currently have a position available for the right applicant who has a desire to join an exciting healthcare organisation. Pay rates and bonuses are also negotiable if you are the person we are looking for, while visa sponsorship could also be supported. A continuing education allowance and a thorough mentoring and clinical development program within the practice are also key parts of the package. This includes weekly mentoring sessions, regular clinical in-services as well as access to over 80 hours of technical education from some of the world’s leading health professionals.
Please contact us NOW to register your interest and seek any further information. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; take the first step towards your future career. Applications close soon. This is a permanent position, however locums also strongly considered.