Physiotherapy Job Summary:
We’re looking for a great Physio and Pilates instructor to join our team at a well-established practice in Cammeray (lower north shore). This is an exciting opportunity to work with a broad range of private patients combining various evidence-based practices.
Our practice services the local community focusing on hands-on treatment, exercise prescription and injury prevention. We receive referrals from local GPs, orthopaedic surgeons and word of mouth.
Our Pilates studio is equipped to teach Mat, Reformer, and circuit equipment classes with chair, reformer and traps bed. We cater to pre / post natal, injury rehab, sports specific and general wellbeing in our classes.
In addition to Physio and Pilates we service the local aged care facility assisting in mobility assessments and rehabilitation programs.
We are looking for a team member with:
• 2+ years physiotherapy experience
• Mat and Equipment Pilates experience a bonus
• Excellent manual therapy skills and experience in treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
• Strong clinical reasoning skills
• Ability to work independently
• Current registration with the AHPRA
• Professional indemnity insurance
Continuing education is strongly supported with inservices, case conferencing, complex case discussions and external courses. Great remuneration.
If this position interests you we’d love to hear from you please email your resume.