Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Part or Full Time Role Available in growing Cairns practice!
Wellness Embodied is a boutique physiotherapy practice located in Cairns CBD. Owner Suzanne Rath has over 12 years of experience and a Masters in Sport and Exercise Medicine. She prides herself on the clinic delivering excellent patient care and thinking outside the box, using further training in DMA Clinical Pilates, Upledger Craniosacral Therapy and Watson Headache Technique to name a few. The new clinic space has a working Pilates gym, admin support, massage and exercise physiology. We have excellent relationships with local doctors and the general public.
Currently we are seeking a part/ full time physiotherapist to fulfil several roles:
- 2 to 3 days weekly work in a private aged care facility, for musculoskeletal care, exercise therapy and mobility work. The centre is new and state of the art. Residents and staff are friendly and supportive of physiotherapy and the work atmosphere is relaxed.
- 2 days + of work in clinic, treating a general musculoskeletal caseload while developing your own areas of clinical interest. Full support will be provided, including CPD budget.
- Potential for interested candidates to increase earnings through travel and undertake outreach work in remote NT communities or other parts of FNQ or to learn and contribute to business development.
- Salaried role, with discussions on commission as preferred.
- Relocation assistance and initial accomodation provided.
- Enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn and grow.
- An excellent client retainer.
- Ability to work within the MDT
- Extra training in dry needling, Watson Headache technique and Pilates is desirable but not essential.