Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Are you searching for a physio practice that will help you achieve your long term goals?
Do you want to work somewhere that is committed to work life balance?
Do you want to work alongside like-minded physiotherapists committed to patient outcome and clinical excellence?
Are you from overseas and want to spend a couple of years in Sydney, one of the most beautiful cities in the world?
If so, come and join us at AJ Physio & Sydney Pelvic Clinic. We believe that shared goals will lead to the long term success & happiness of our physios and the long term success of our clinic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physio:
- Well established clinic with a strong referral network
- Integrated approach to treatment- hands on, education & exercise therapy
- Access to advanced training in women's health, pelvic girdle & hip pain (we specialise in these areas)
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Beautiful clinic space with separate treatment rooms… & a view of the harbour!!
- Close to bus/train station & parking options....& Bondi Beach!!
- Complimentary monthly massage to help you look after - you!!
WHO ARE YOU?:
The role would suit someone:
- in the early stages of their career looking for support & guidance to rapidly develop their physio skillset
- a more experienced candidate that is looking for the next step in their career
- or perhaps you’ve been there & seen it all… & are now looking for a clinic that truly values your experience and can provide the work environment/role that you want
- an overseas candidate who’d like to spend a couple of years (or more) enjoying life in Sydney
- AHPRA registration & current professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, 1 of which must be in a private practice environment
- Experience & proven capability in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Solid clinical reasoning
- Demonstrated passion for physiotherapy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and ability to build rapport with patients
- Willingness to teach Pilates in both group mat based & 1:1 or 1:2 clinical (reformer) formats
- Ability to thrive in a busy private practice setting
- Ability to work within a team and share patient management
- Demonstrated commitment to the patient outcome, must have a patient-focused approach
- Ability to work Saturdays (1/2 day)
- An interest in women’s health & pelvic health
- Experience in teaching Pilates based exercise rehabilitation, including use of relevant equipment (e.g. reformers). Training will be provided if you do not already possess these skills
Full time (30 – 38 hours, negotiable)
Remuneration will be based on experience, but above market salary will be offered for the right candidate. Employee and contractor options available.
Early to mid-October 2018
Flexibility with start date can be offered for the right candidate.
We thank you for your application for this role, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.