Physiotherapy Job Summary:
In Beaumaris and Cheltenham there are two friendly practices seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist, to take over an existing consistent caseload.
Located in beautiful bayside Melbourne, Beaumaris and Cheltenham, both in a busy and vibrant shopping precinct providing the community with in-rooms physiotherapy, fully equipped Pilates studios and home visits.
Manual therapy or hands on treatment techniques are a major feature of our services. We are proud of the practices' growth, confirmed by our client referrals – compliments that speak louder than words. For further information about our clinics visit www.beaumarisphysio.com.au, and www.innerstrengthbayside.com.au.
The main qualities we look for in our Physios are:
* Bachelor in Physiotherapy
* Manual and Exercise (Clinical Pilates) therapy preferred
* Preferably some experience in private practice however as we highly value a positive attitude, exceptional candidates with less experience are welcome to apply
* Great communication and teamwork skills
* The ideal candidate must demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner.
The benefits of joining the team are:
* Financial support for continuing education
* Exceptional remuneration and pay structure to reward the successful applicant the way they deserve, including annual leave
* In-house mentoring in leadership, communication and clinical skills
* We are well respected members of the community and have a strong word of mouth referral basis.
* Fully equipped private practices with Pilates studios on site
* Low stress self-paced working environment.
* Interesting caseload
* A systematized well run practice
* An opportunity to bring and grow your own special interests
If you are a friendly and personable Physiotherapist and looking to join a friendly and expanding practice, please send your resume.