Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Take the next step in your private practice physiotherapy career – partnering with your clients to achieve optimal, life-long physical health.
• Outstanding career pathway, excellent remuneration with base salary as well as commission
• Professional development highly encouraged, with in-house PD and external PD fund
• Don’t stop at pain relief, but partner with and empower your clients to achieve their best through delivery of excellent clinical services, Clinical Pilates and more!
The Back In Motion Health Group are providers of expert physiotherapy and related services. From humble beginnings, we now boast over 50 locations across Australia, with a team of 250 staff who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong physical health.
Finding like-minded individuals, passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
Back In motion Bankstown is a close-knit team of 10. We are energetic, caring, supportive, and thrive on a culture of hard work and striving for excellence. We value the importance of team work and love our coherent team culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a private practitioner with 1 yr+ experience wanting to further advance their learning and career.
At Back In Motion Bankstown, we have a clear focus on empowering our clinical team to partner with our clients for optimal, lifelong physical health; not just a short-term fix. We value the delivery of excellent clinical outcomes, whilst understanding the importance of empowering individuals to achieve their health goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a loyal caseload and dedicated to providing outstanding customer service. You will be a team player who is looking for a workplace that encourages personal and professional growth; value what we do and who we do it with. You will love the opportunities of advancing your clinical skills and non-clinical skills in the private practice setting, and enjoy autonomy in your work while receiving support and guidance as needed. There is an excellent remuneration structure with base salary as well as commission for high achievers.
• Deliver hands-on manual therapy and Clinical Pilates classes
• Develop excellent rapport with your clients
• Develop and maintain a loyal caseload
• Be passionate about life long optimal health
• Network with local GPs / sports clubs / community
• Participate and contribute to our team professional development
• AHPRA and APA Registration
• Private practice experience highly desirable
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
• Be available to work between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturdays
• Clinical Pilates experiences highly regarded
• Outstanding career pathway with future ownership opportunities
• Generous remuneration structure including base salary, commission, bonuses, professional development funding, superannuation, and paid annual and sick leave
• Weekly in-house PD, plus case reviews