Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Physiotherapist and Clinical Pilates Instructor
Mind Heart Body Centre is seeking a Full-time or Part-Time, qualified physiotherapist with clinical Pilates training to join our team. We treat following the Connect Therapy Model which involves looking at the whole body to address a client's problem. Willingness to learn the Connect Therapy model is a bonus. If you are interested in working in a musculoskeletal private practice, working with private clients, interested in running Pilates classes then apply now.
What is involved?
- Varied caseload of physiotherapy and Pilates clients
- Our clients are 85% private patients
- Teaching Pilates trio equipment classes as well as mat classes
- CPD remuneration is included
- Must be able to work half days on Saturdays
Successful candidates must have:
- Current AHPRA registration and relevant insurance
- Pilates certification or willingness to obtain a Pilates certification. If you are willing to obtain a Polestar Pilates Certification, you will experience many benefits as the owner of the studio is a Polestar Pilates Mentor.
- We are looking for people who are independent yet able to work well in a team, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable, computer literate, willing to learn/teach Pilates and have a fun, friendly personality.