Physiotherapy Course Summary:
In this workshop you will learn how to use RTUS efficiently and efficiently to enable your patients to understand core stability.
You will also be introduced to neural techniques and learn phasic muscle downtraining, using RTUS – to refine and improve your exercises programming.
* Fundamentals of using RTUS as an assessment tool
* Using RTUS to assess Transverse Abdominus and Pelvic Floor
* Basic Stability & Progressions for TA, PF and Diaphragm
* Downtraining Phasic Muscles
* Neural Mobility to improve the effectiveness of stability work
* Small workshop numbers allow closely supervised tuition
* You will improve and refine your exercise prescription and assessment skills
* It will assist you in treating all musculoskeletal problems, both peripheral and spinal
* Your exercise programming will move to a new level of expertise both for 1:1 treatments, and group classes.
* At the completion of this workshop, you will be competent to use RTUS in your clinical sessions.
You do not need to own a RTUS machine to benefit from this workshop. We have various machines available to use throughout the weekend. You are welcome to bring one along if you do.
Course Date: 22nd July 2017 (1pm- 6.30pm)
Presenter: Francine St George
Call today to reserve your place: 02 9399 7399
Please visit our website for more details on this and other courses: http://www.physiocoachingacademy.com
Workshop Venue (Sydney, Australia):
Physio Posture Fitness Clinic
Wales Medical Centre
Level 4, 66 High Street, Randwick