Current Location
    India
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Cardio Physio center In India

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, i have just joined this group so a big HELLO from India.

A team of us are planning to start a Cardio exclusive physiotherapy center in India. This plan and intention is driven by a personal experience we had so more than the business aspect, we are interested in serving people that are suffering.

Unfortunately, other than the immense drive we have, none of us are neither physiotherapists nor even in the medical field. But our vision and drive are very strong so we are doing the best we can.

I want to request the help and guidance on any experts here.

Right now, we are a empty glass so any piece of information/input you guys give will be greatly appreciated. If you are a consultant/freelancer that is willing to help us, please send me a PM.

Please help us.

Thank and Regards,

Pradeep

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Cardio Physio center In India

Hello dstang,

It is good that you have a drive to contribute towards the society.
    I am a physiotherapist with similar interest due to the current need of my fellow citizens.
    Kindly email me on [email protected] with your queries I am more than happy to help.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Mumbai
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Cardio Physio center In India

Please see Cardiac Rehab - Heart healthy after heart attack, surgery, angina, stent

We at ReLiva (Reliva Physiotherapy and Rehab â) do cardiac rehab in Mumbai, and can assist in the task. Pls write to [email protected] to initiate a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by dstang View Post
    Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, i have just joined this group so a big HELLO from India.

A team of us are planning to start a Cardio exclusive physiotherapy center in India. This plan and intention is driven by a personal experience we had so more than the business aspect, we are interested in serving people that are suffering.

Unfortunately, other than the immense drive we have, none of us are neither physiotherapists nor even in the medical field. But our vision and drive are very strong so we are doing the best we can.

I want to request the help and guidance on any experts here.

Right now, we are a empty glass so any piece of information/input you guys give will be greatly appreciated. If you are a consultant/freelancer that is willing to help us, please send me a PM.

Please help us.

Thank and Regards,

Pradeep