Country
    Current Location
    london
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

I have blood spotting when I go to bathroom

hi my name is shayna, and when i went to the bathroom and after i wiped their was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper, not much though it was pinkish color. my period does not start for another two in a half weeks, and i am not on the pill. this has never happened before. it burnt a little bit too. my boyfriend and i are both clean, and ironically he has red spots showing up on the head of his *****. when i saw the blood on the toilet paper i got scared because i have no clue what it is. i cant go to the doctors because i do have health insurence, and i am not sure if planned parent hood will do anything. so what do you think could be wrong?

Similar Threads:
    [URL="http://www.healthinsuranceweb.com/types/individual-health-insurance/"]Individual health insurance[/URL]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Current Location
    Wellington New Zealand
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: I have blood spotting when I go to bathroom

Managing Sports Injuries” height=“250” border=
    This is a physiotherapy site, not site for medical advice. Or is it just about trying to sell health insurance?

Thread Information