Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
    International Health Care services

PT Jobs In USA, We sponsor H1B Visa

International Health Care Services
    436-1, East Portage Ave,Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783 United States of America, Tel: 734-786-9544
    112 Heatherside Drive, Scarborough, Ontario, M1W 1T8, Canada Tel: 416-820-8848 Fax: 734-786-9544

“Combining real health care experience with real recruitment experience”

Dear Applicant,

International Health Care Services (IHCS) is a North American company that has been retained by several facilities and companies in the USA to assist them in hiring Quality Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.

IHCS’ team consists of dedicated and experienced recruitment staff. IHCS is very unique in the sense that our team members are health care professionals themselves. We understand your needs as a therapist and work very hard to find the position that is right for you. All of our clients offer competitive compensation packages, most including sign-on bonus, H1B visa/green card sponsor, and relocation assistance. We combine real health care experience with real recruitment experience.

Our experienced consultants will take the time to review your resume/CV, inform you of the requirements to work in the USA and in turn help you achieve your goal of working in the USA. The service is free and our consultants would be pleased to answer any questions you may have. IHCS can make finding that perfect job both quick and easy.

You can also take advantage of our lucrative referral plan. Many people have received up to $1000 for simply giving us a name. Once we find this person suitable employment, the referral bonus is guaranteed. We will issue payment within 30 days after the person starts employment.

Please call or e-mail to learn more about the exciting opportunities we have to offer.

Sincerely,
    Faith Wilson
    Support team,
    436-1, East Portage Ave,Sault Ste. Marie,
    MI 49783, United States of America,
    Tel: 734-786-9544, Fax: 734-786-9544
    E mail [email protected]

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Pakistan
    Current Location
    Pakistan
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Dear Sir, Hello!

My question is that do you charge any fee for processing the procedural work for any applicant for applying to come to USA? Or it is free to register with your agency to do the procedural work in this regard.

Thanks.

angamuthumohan

PT job

I am a physicaltherapist from india trying to find a job in USA can you guide me.

tragetir
    I am a UK Physiotherapist that wishes to emigrate to USA...any help grately appreciated.

angamuthumohan

H1B visas

Hi,

Thanks for your mail. You cannot work in usa as a therapist if you are from outside usa.

thanks, faith

This is the reply i got. How it is possible? pls tell me

sarah b
    Hello, I am looking for work In New York city in orthopaedic physical therapy. I am Sydney trained and am accredited with the FCCPT. Are you able to sponsor me for only one years work? I have 9 years experience. My email is
    sa [email protected]

rpreetipj

Re: PT job

ddi u find a sponsoror for ur job
    i m also in the same position so thought would share some views with u let em know ur present status

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Bangladesh
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: PT Jobs In USA, We sponsor H1B Visa

helo
    i m a physiotherapist from Bangladesh. i have completed my 4 years graduation in physiotherapy and working for 3 years in a hospital
    pls tel me how can i get a job in usa?
    sinserely yours
    Abul kalam

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United States
    Current Location
    Georgia, USA
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Are you an australian citizen?. Have you started your credentialing process. How far have you gone in obtaining a PT license in NY or any other US state like Michigan. I sponsor Australians under the E-3 visa program. If you're interested and you're an Australian, please contact me.

Regards,

Solomon Adewusi
    Staffing Consultant
    Allied Health Group, Inc
    (800) 741-4674 ext 2197
    [email protected]
    www.alliedhealth.com

Solomon Adewusi
    [email][email protected][/email]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Pakistan
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Respected Sir, Hello!

I am a Physiotherapist from Pakistan,My name is Imtiaz Afridi.Trying to find a job in USA can you guide me.Pls tel me how can i get a job in usa?
    I want to ask you that do you charge any fee for processing the procedural work for any applicant for applying to come to USA? Or it is free to register with your agency to do the procedural work in this regard.My email address is [email protected].

Thanks.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Thumbs up Re: PT Jobs In USA, We sponsor H1B Visa

Hi

Greeting from IFAN Global!!

IFAN global is an international nursing & physical therapy solutions company, headquartered in the U.S. it has active locations in India, Philippines and Middle East. It trains and recruits healthcare professionals for some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the American continent as well as Middle Eastern countries.
    We process H1B visa for Physiotherapists, all those who are interested can mail me their CVs along with queries at [email protected]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Dear Sir/Madam

Are Physiotherapists who qualified in South Africa eligible to apply for sponsership to work in the USA?
    I studied four at a International accredited University in South Africa and I have 2 years experince.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    India
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

I have the same problem as CHONCY.. I am planning to study in US for M.S. and go through license but I have come across this question of general credits... Is it over for Physiotherapists like us? How to fulfil the general credit requirement for H1? Is it game over?

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Anaheim
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

hi sir/mam

my name is meenakshi. i have done my bachelors of physiotherapy from india and this year i finished my Masters of Physiotherapy from Loma Linda University, California..right now i am preparing for my NPTE exam for michigan state.. i am also looking for a job either in Michigan Or Virginia because i am planning to endorse for Virginia.

but my problem is that i am right now on F-1 visa which will finish on 26th jan 2010...and i am looking for an employer who can help me to maintain my visa status and can give me a job..if i am getting a job now and as you said you help in H-1 visa i will continue my work with them in future too..

but unfortunately till now i didn't find any employer or job. do u people can help me in this..if you say i can send you my resume.

thanks alot

waiting for your reply,

regards,
    meenakshi dhiman

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Tajikstan
    Current Location
    Home
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Sounds a good offer. I wonder if this job is still available. By the way, I know that there are really lots of open jobs in Middle east today especially in UAE, is that true?

[URL="https://www.jobsindubai.com/career.asp?qArticleID=33&page=3"]Jobs In dubai[/URL]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of US Virgin Islands
    Current Location
    US
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

I am also want to get complete application procedure for Physiotherapists in US. Anyboday can guide me?

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    canada
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

hi sir
    I am anthumani,Physiotheraist with more than 7 years experience in my profession and currently migrate to canada two weeks back and i want to know what i have to do for getting a job

Pls give me a reply
    My e mail id is [email protected]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    india
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

hi iam a physiotherapist with 3years and 7 months of experiance want to work in u.s how can u help me?????

Quote Originally Posted by International Health Care services View Post
    436-1, East Portage Ave,Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783 United States of America, Tel: 734-786-9544
    112 Heatherside Drive, Scarborough, Ontario, M1W 1T8, Canada Tel: 416-820-8848 Fax: 734-786-9544

“Combining real health care experience with real recruitment experience”

Dear Applicant,

International Health Care Services (IHCS) is a North American company that has been retained by several facilities and companies in the USA to assist them in hiring Quality Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.

IHCS’ team consists of dedicated and experienced recruitment staff. IHCS is very unique in the sense that our team members are health care professionals themselves. We understand your needs as a therapist and work very hard to find the position that is right for you. All of our clients offer competitive compensation packages, most including sign-on bonus, H1B visa/green card sponsor, and relocation assistance. We combine real health care experience with real recruitment experience.

Our experienced consultants will take the time to review your resume/CV, inform you of the requirements to work in the USA and in turn help you achieve your goal of working in the USA. The service is free and our consultants would be pleased to answer any questions you may have. IHCS can make finding that perfect job both quick and easy.

You can also take advantage of our lucrative referral plan. Many people have received up to $1000 for simply giving us a name. Once we find this person suitable employment, the referral bonus is guaranteed. We will issue payment within 30 days after the person starts employment.

Please call or e-mail to learn more about the exciting opportunities we have to offer.

Sincerely,
    Faith Wilson
    Support team,
    436-1, East Portage Ave,Sault Ste. Marie,
    MI 49783, United States of America,
    Tel: 734-786-9544, Fax: 734-786-9544
    E mail [email protected]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    bangalore
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi,
    I am a physio with masters in orthopedics & manual therapy.. PG from manipal univ. Have been practising since 4 years. Right now am in bangalore, india...

Am aspiring for US and I have got my credits valuated from FCCPT for New York, besides have finished 12 general credits through IGNOU, now pursuing 20 more credits which I will be getting by June 11. I have planned to give NPTE this may 25. Kindly mail me up if you would be interested to sponsor for job.... my mail id [email protected]

[B]R. Dev Anand[/B] MPT (Ortho & Manual Therapy)
    Lecturer

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    india
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    indian physiotherapist intrested in this , can you mail me the details at [email protected]
    thanking you