I have been told that I had dequervains in my wrists. During physiotherapy treatment, swelling(fluid) and consequent weakness and pain appeared one morning in the baby finger side of my wrist. It is more pain and trouble than the original problem. The area has a burning sensation as well. I have continued with the physio but now given up as it was not improving. I have tried chiro and massage as well and a month of twice daily Naproxen. After the chiro did some massage, the next day I got more fluid but in my fingers and metacarpal(?) area The thumb pain is much better after the original physio but this wrist pain is more debilitating than the original thumb pain. I have not golfed all summer, or gardened.
Thanks for your help.
- Wrist swelling after cast removed
- Forearm Tendon Pain when wrist moves. wrist grinding and popping.
- 4 months post intra-articular distal radius fracture - wrist extension causes dorsal wrist pain - is this normal?
- Kneecap more red on one side and thigh thinner than opposite side
- Bilateral wrist/hand/fingers pain, stiffness and moderate swelling
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)